Thursday, December 4, 2008

Turkey Lurky Turkey Doo

SO we decided to fore go any pending turkey disaster and I baked our turkey.
I would hate to have my patio turn out like this...
So I just plain ol' baked it and it turned out fabulous. I have no idea what I did. I didn't try very hard this year. Every year that I try to make it just perfect I think that I overdo it and ruinit somehow! My hubby says that as long as he has corn bread stuff he doesn't care.......



And the kids liked it too! Yippee!

3 comments:

Kaitlin said...

Your turkey turned out beautiful, wow! Eek, I don't think I would EVER attempt a fried turkey!! Glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving =)

Live.Love.Eat said...

Turkey looks beautiful. Simple is best! I should tell that to myself more often!!!!

Angela Harris said...

Wow! She really digging in. That turkey looked gorgeous!!