Sunday, November 9, 2008

Meatball Subs

So last week I was totally drawing a blank when it came to making dinner....BUT my MySpace friend Stacie mentioned meatball subs!

1 jar of spaghetti sauce
1 bag of frozen meatballs
lots of cheese
buns

Thaw meatballs and heat
add sauce
arrange on buns
melt cheese and serve!

How easy is that!!!! I was so excited until I realized that I didn't have any frozen meatballs and no spaghetti sauce or buns!

But I did have a jar of pizza sauce left over from last week when we made home made pizza and I had a pound of hamburger meat.

So here's what I did....

Made meatballs


Added my leftover pizza sauce




Asked Hubby to pick up buns on his way home from work and this is what he brought me...


So I cut it in 3 pieces and had to hollow out most of the bread since it was too thick and I don't like a bread sandwich..

I arranged my meatballs on the bread and put cheese on and then put them under the broiler for a few minutes to melt the cheese and wa-la.......they were good!


3 comments:

Sara Beth said...

YUMMY! HMMM might have to add this to next weeks menu!

Jo-Jo said...

I need to start eating breakfast before I come read your blogs. You make me hungry!

Kaitlin said...

i've got to make these, they look so yummy =)