Friday, October 31, 2008

Creamy Chicken Vegtable Soup

You are not going to believe me when I tell you how easy this soup is. It takes less then 30 minutes from prep to table. And its really good!

Ingredients

1 10oz package of Green Giant frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrots in cheese sauce. You can find it in the frozen foods section
1 cup of 1/2 and 1/2
1 cup cubed cooked chicken or turkey ( I used a rotisserie chicken)
1/4 teaspoon dried savory leaves (I just used some Italian seasoning since I didn't have Savory)
salt & pepper to taste

Directions

Put vegetables in sauce pan on medium

Add chicken....I peeled off skin, and cubed up about a cup and a half


Add rest of ingredients


Heat and serve~
I brought it to a boil and then served it!


SO EASY and YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY

No comments: